How often do you get to Kauai? Once a year? Once in a lifetime? Whatever the case, a trip to this jewel of the Pacific is a special occasion indeed, one that calls for the best in affordable luxury. That’s why you deserve nothing less than Waipouli Beach Resort and Spa. Trusted publications like Travel & Leisure Magazine consistently rate our location as one of Hawaii’s top lodging destinations. It’s easy to see why, especially when you consider that we offer unbeatable features like these.
Waipouli Beach Resort and Spa on Kauai is an incredible beachfront, 5 star resort that is on the stunning Coconut Coast between Princeville and Poipu. This resort has won many awards of excellence and has been rated the #1 Resort in Hawaii*. Kauai has been rated the number one Hawaiian Island by Travel & Leisure as well. Do not miss out on this wonderful place to vacation. We have many great Waipouli Beach Resort Rentals here at Kauai Calls.
Resort Accommodation Information
Spacious Accommodations with All the Comforts of Home
Waipouli Beach Resort and Spa has luxurious resort suites that are 1 to 2 bedroom, 1-3 bathrooms, and come with a completely equipped kitchen including superb amenities such Sub-Zero refrigerator, Wolf cooktop, convention oven, built in microwave, double drawer dishwasher, stainless steel countertops, tile floors, and a Whirlpool washer and dryer. Luxurious bedding and linens are in every bedroom. There are no accommodations on the island with finer amenities.
Nothing ruins a vacation quicker than putting up with cramped, poorly furnished surroundings. That’s why we went out of our way to give our valued guests plenty of room to kick back and enjoy themselves. Our properties include:
- Single and double bedroom layouts with up to three separate bathrooms. Each master bathroom has its own hot tub.
- Plush linens and gently supportive mattresses that will whisk you off to sleep on a cloud of comfort.
- Generously equipped kitchens with world-class appliances.
- Washer and dryer combinations in each unit.
- Luxury touches like cabinets carved from exotic hardwoods and tiled bathroom floors made from travertine marble.
- Outdoor grills for showing off your barbecue skills.
- Master Bathrooms have a jacuzzi soaking tub, travertine floors, countertop, and shower.
This is luxury living at its best in absolute paradise!
Resort Amenities & Attractions
Everything You Could Want, Mere Moments Away
There are an abundance of great amenities and things to do at the resort and along the Coconut Coast. Waipouli Beach Resort and Spa offers not only splendid lodging but a world of other benefits right outside your door. These include:
- A massive two-acre pool with its own wading area and waterfalls. You can order food poolside or drop into our bar for some grownup fun.
- Two water slides for real family excitement.
- Carefully tended landscaping that features a wide variety of native flowers, trees and shrubs.
- Your own spa that offers facials, scrubs, and therapeutic massages using locally sourced organic products that will gently hydrate and exfoliate your skin.
- Oasis on the Beach, a celebrated restaurant that serves locally grown produce for freshness, flavor and nutrition. Oasis on the Beach has earned accolades from the demanding judges at the annual Taste of Hawaii competition.
- A fully equipped fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment to get in the best shape of your life. You can also enjoy healthy outdoor activities like swimming, hiking, and bike riding.
- Limitless recreational opportunities like snorkeling, kayaking, body boarding, diving, sightseeing and surfing.
- Nearby retail shops that carry everything from daily essentials to handmade exotic treasures.
Waipouli Beach Resort Waterpark
The resort has a two acre fantasy pool surrounded by native black lava rocks, a lazy river and waterfalls. Lush vegetation surrounds it with such plants as beautiful hibiscus and plumeria blossoms. Drop down one of two serpentine waterslides or relax in the sand bottomed hot tubs. There is poolside food & drink service as well as a close by beachside bar for a refreshing island creation. There are many activities to do at the resort from surfing, snorkeling, diving, kayaking, body boarding, kite surfing and more. There are also a lot of rental companies in the area for even more fun things to do. Click here to view more activities and excursions on Kauai.
Waipouli Beach Resort Spa
The Waipouli Beach Resort has a fabulous Spa using all the native Hawaiian techniques from Lomi Lomi and Pohaktu. They offer hot stone, deep tissue, and therapeutic massages. The spa only uses the best organic ingredients in all of their services including facial treatments, sea salt scrubs, and ancient volcanic wraps. You will leave feeling new and refreshed.
Waipouli Beach Resort Restaurant
Enjoy a gourmet dinner at Oasis on the Beach, with creative chefs and local farm to table ingredients. The restaurant was the winner of the Peoples Choice and New Discovery Award at the 2010 Taste of Hawaii. Oasis has spectacular views and offers some of the best Hawaiian infused cuisine on the island.
Kauai Island Entertainment & Activities Near Waipouli Beach Resort
The Awe-Inspiring Splendor of Kauai, Hawaii’s Most Beautiful Island
There’s a reason why smart travelers choose Kauai as their favorite vacation destination. This Pearl of the Pacific stands apart from its sisters by offering matchless delights like these:
- A relaxed, low-key atmosphere that’s a welcome break from the noise and crowds of other islands.
- Jaw-dropping scenic wonders like Waimea Canyon and cozier, one-of-a-kind spots like Queen’s Bath.
- Weather that’s ideal even by Hawaiian standards. Why put up with the bone-chilling cold or the sweltering heat of home when Kauai offers such a perfect climate?
Wonderful amenities, unlimited recreational opportunities, and unique natural treasures: all this and more awaits you at Waipouli Beach Resort and Spa. Make your reservations today for prime selection. This 5 Star Beach Resort is located in historic Kapaa and Wailua on the Royal Coconut Coast. Come feel like royalty at the luxurious Waipouli Beach Resort.