Waipouli Beach Resort Rentals
Waipouli Beach Resort is nestled along Hawaii’s Royal Coconut Coast, where the island’s ancient kings lived with their families. While things have changed a lot since those days, you’ll still be treated like royalty when you stay in one of these award-winning condos at the Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa. Here are some of the many features that make these choice vacation rental properties so special:
- Central air conditioning in the condo and ceiling fans in the bedrooms and living room.
- High Efficiency washer and dryer in the unit for guests to use, we get you started with laundry detergent.
- Wi-Fi, parking, fitness center, local calls included in the resort.
- A poolside bar and bistro for your convenience, fresh pool towels poolside provided by the resort.
- A non-smoking environment for your enjoyment.
- Enjoy one of the four shared barbecues in the pool area for guests!
- Two bedroom, three bathroom layouts that accommodate six to eight guests in luxurious comfort. One bedroom condos can accommodate up to four guests.
- Spacious gourmet kitchens with chef-designed appliances, fine mahogany cabinetry, and plenty of counter space to prepare unforgettable meals. We even provide a full range of kitchen utensils. Authentic atmosphere with Polynesian-style furnishings.
- Waipouli Resort’s pool area includes waterslides, hot tubs, and waterfalls for the perfect aquatic outing. There’s even a children’s pool with its own sand-covered beach.
- Fantastic ocean scenery plus a view of the resort pool in the center of the resort.
- For those who prefer to dine out of the resort, the surrounding area offers all kinds of culinary experiences, from casual eateries to five-star restaurants acclaimed for their world-class cuisine. There’s even a Starbucks across the street! As well as a Safeway for groceries!
- Play golf with the pros at the spectacular North Shore course, which is a pleasant 20 minute drive away.
When you stay in a vacation rental at Waipouli Beach Resort, you are convenient to the North and South shore for easily exploring the island, shops, entertainment, dining and, of course, the best tropical beaches in the world!
Minimum stay is three nights (seven nights during Holiday dates) – perfect for those who desire a longer Hawaiian experience. Call our friendly customer service specialists at 1-888-822-2403 or email us at email@example.com to reserve your spot in Paradise today.